Being successful in the previous 3 conferences in the series, Cardiologists 2016 in Berlin, Germany, Cardiologists 2017 in Paris, France and Cardiologists 2018 in Barcelona, Spain, this year we are moving forward with the 4th meeting in the series, Cardiologists 2019 in the city of history and monuments, ROME, ITALY. The conference will be held in the middle of the year during June 17-19, 2019.
Cardiologists 2019 has a great scholarly Scientific Program with 3 days of methodical sessions. This Heart Congress Program Board has agreed on a broad topic list to be presented at the congress. This programme will feature new research findings, chances to learn from world famous connoisseurs and discussions with contemporaries and aristocrats.
Our Organizing Committee Members include:
• Sergey Suchkov, Sechenov University, Russia
• Marco Picichè, San Bortolo Hospital, Italy
• Fabiola B Sozzi, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Cà Granda, Italy
• Višnja Nesek Adam, Clinical Hospital Sveti Duh & Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia
• Arash Gharehbaghi, Mälardalen University, Sweden
• Camelia Nicolae, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
• AM Thirugnanam, Virinchi Hospitals, India
• Manuela Stoicescu, University of Oradea, Romania
This meeting will be a great opportunity for you to visit the country Italy and most importantly the city of monuments, Rome. At the same time, you can attend and participate in the meeting availing the CME credits. For further details, please follow: cardiologists.insightconferences.com/
We look forward to meet you at Rome!More details: 31st Annual Cardiologists Conference